Feliciano Type Foundry Ñ End User Licence AgreementÊ [EULA] This Agreement is made between Mrio Feliciano / Feliciano Type Foundry, (www.felicianotypefoundry.com) Travessa da Arrochela 13, 1200-031. Lisboa, Portugal, and you. Ñ 1. Allowed uses You may use the licensed fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts and any printable surface in unlimited number of copies.
2. Users, workstations and devices Licenses are atributed per user. Each user is allowed to install the fonts on a maximum of two computers (e.g. one working machines and a laptop). For a multi-user licence all users shall work at the same location. In this case the fonts may be also installed on a server as long as the fonts are only accessible to those covered buy the license agreement.
3. Third parties You may provide the fonts to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work. You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties beyond the above mentioned instances.
4. Embedding The licensed fonts may be embedded in documents only if these documents are not editable and the fonts cannot be extracted. You may not publish the fonts embedded in Adobe Acrobat documents that can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0. You may not, under any circumstances embed the licensed fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products.
5. Modifications You may import characters from the font as graphic objects into a drawing program, such as Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw, and modify them as graphic objects. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the licensed font itself without Feliciano Type FoundryÕs prior written consent.
6. Copyright The font and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to Feliciano Type Foundry. Unauthorized copying of the Product even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of the foundryÕs intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
7. Termination This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice from Feliciano Type Foundry if you fail to comply with any provision contained herein. Upon termination, you must destroy the written materials, the Product, and all copies of them, in part and in whole, including modified copies, if any.
8. Disclaimer and Limited Warranty Feliciano Type Foundry warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of twenty one (21) days from the date of delivery as shown on your receipt. Feliciano Type Foundry shall have no responsibility to replace the product or refund the purchase price if failure results from accident, abuse or misapplication, or if any product is lost or damaged due to theft, fire, or negligence. Any replacement product will be warranted for twenty one (21) days.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Product rests upon you. Feliciano Type Foundry does not warrant that the functions contained in the Product will meet your requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error free.
Feliciano Type Foundry shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product even if the foundry has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the Portugal. The competent court of law shall be the Court of the Civil Judge in Lisbon. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, between the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreemeent. No amendment to this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and executed by both parties.
Flama is a trademark of Mrio Feliciano / Feliciano Type Foundry.
Copyright (c) 2008 by Mrio Feliciano. All rights reserved.