This is the demo, bare bones, version of Hokitika. It is free for personal use ONLY. If you are going to use it commercially, buy the full version, which comes with kerning, embedding rights, all glyphs (including the 4) and extras from my site: hanodedfonts.com. You CANNOT use this font in games, apps, or software. If you want a license for that, buy one from my site www.hanodedfonts.com or read the FAQ file included in the zip.
Image Generator is a service that allows you to fully customize your texts and visualize them in various formats. This user-friendly tool enables you to adjust font style, font size, background color, font color, and your text content.
Image Generator enables you to customize the background and font colors to make your texts visually appealing. You can choose your preferred colors or utilize color palettes to achieve specific color harmonies. This allows you to adjust your texts to reflect the identity of your projects or brand.
Image Generator provides outputs in SVG and PNG formats based on user preferences. The SVG format allows you to save your texts as vector-based graphics, ensuring no loss of quality when resizing. The PNG format provides high-quality raster images. This allows you to obtain ideal outputs for using your designs on websites, social media platforms, or printed materials.Powered by
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT By installing, copying, or otherwise using fonts by David Kerkhoff, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement, concerning the font, between you and David Kerkhoff (a.k.a. Hanoded Fonts), (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use fonts by David Kerkhoff. Any font by David Kerkhoff is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The fonts are licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The font is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use. David Kerkhoff grants you the right to install and use the font(s) for any purpose you see fit (except those mentioned in "(d) exceptions"), commercial or non-commercial, on websites or in print, as long as you do not sell or resell the font(s) on their own, or claim them as your own.
You can install the font(s) on up to five (5) computers only.
(b) Backup Copies. You may make copies of the font(s) as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes. (c) Embedding Fonts by David Kerkhoff may not be embedded in software, games, computer programs or the like. For this a special license is required. Embedding in PDF or print, in graphics, images or vectors is granted and no special license is required. (d) Exceptions Fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used for pornographic, derogatory, defamatory or racist material (in any form, printed or virtual); fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used by individuals or companies involved in child abuse, child pornography or child labour; fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used by individuals or companies involved in destruction of natural resources and/or habitat, logging (even legal), palm oil exploitation/harvesting, tuna fishing, whaling, animal trafficking, oil and/or gas drilling or transporting and mining. Fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used by individuals or companies promoting an unhealthy lifestyle (fast food, energy drinks, foods containing GM ingredients). Fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used by companies or individuals involved in Genetic Modification / Genetic Alteration of organisms. Fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used by individuals or companies involved in fur trade, or making use of fur. Fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used by missionaries, individuals or institutions of any creed or faith for the purpose of converting others to their creed or faith. Fonts by David Kerkhoff may NOT be used to instigate terror, hate, intolerance, fear or racism.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of fonts by David Kerkhoff and you may not alter any information contained within the font itself. (b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of fonts by David Kerkhoff to third parties in any way; not for free/as a gift, nor for money/exchange of goods. (c) Prohibition on Modifications, Enhancements, Alterations. You may not alter, modify, enhance or decompose any fonts made by David Kerkhoff, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, David Kerkhoff may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of David Kerkhoff's fonts in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to fonts by David Kerkhoff and any copies thereof are owned by David Kerkhoff or his suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of fonts by David Kerkhoff is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by David Kerkhoff.
5. NO WARRANTIES David Kerkhoff expressly disclaims any warranty for the font(s). Fonts by David Kerkhoff are provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. David Kerkhoff does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any glyph, character, picture or accent within the fonts. David Kerkhoff further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall David Kerkhoff be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use fonts by David Kerkhoff. David Kerkhoff shall have no liability with respect to the content of any fonts by David Kerkhoff, or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
© 2010/2014 David Kerkhoff / Hanoded Fonts
DK Hokitika Regular is a trademark of David Kerkhoff.
Copyright (c) 2014 by David Kerkhoff. All rights reserved.